Unfortunately, there are many bad-faith actors on the internet. This includes hackers, and trolls, and malicious donators. In order to protect privacy, and the finances of Two Idiots One Controller (TIOC), we apply the following Terms & Conditions. These terms & conditions are non-exhaustive and TIOC maintains its right to update these at any time.
Donator: An individual, entity, company, business, or other legal entity that sends money to Two Idiots One Controller.
Tipper: Same as donator.
Chargeback: A dispute issued from the donator or tipper’s bank OR PayPal OR other financial institution resulting in funds being removed from Two Idiots One Controller’s PayPal or other financial accounts.
By donating you agree to the following:
- Donating to or Tipping Two Idiots One Controller is NON-REFUNDABLE without review by Two Idiots One Controller. Any donation reported to PayPal as non-consented will be directed to this policy and will not be refunded.
- Per-above, you, the donator or tipper, agree not to issue any chargebacks either through PayPal or another financial institution you use.
- Two Idiots One Controller may use any additional information you provide during donation to email you promotional and thank you messaging. Your information will not be sold to by Two Idiots One Controller to third parties.
- Two Idiots One Controller will not be liable for the sale or delivery of any of your information that is collected automatically by third-party services you use to interact with Two Idiots One Controller on any affiliated platforms. This includes, but is not limited to
- These policies are not exhaustive and can be updated at any time. Any changes to these policies does not invalidate or nullify any pre-existing policy.
Last Update: February 18, 2020.